Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Niwa's Essential Links

Below is a list of what are considered essential links for use on Niwa. Wanting to roleplay with someone? Check the latest active threads! Want to plan something? Go to planning! Make use of these links to keep up with all the latest happenings within the gangs and organizations or to even check out the latest news!

Niwa's Recent News

• 4/13/2014 - Enter: The Beldeg

Prepare yourselves... something strange is about to happen in Niwa...

• 3/27/2014 - Spring Cleaning

You guys may have noticed it, but we're working on revamping the locations of Niwa. Some things may be moved around, but overall this will be a massive visual upgrade! Keep RPing!

• 3/26/2014 - Niwa Pre-Season

Major changes are coming for Niwa, ladies and gentlemen--all in preparation for Season 3! Stay tuned and voice your concerns and share your ideas if you have any to make this place even better!

• 3/4/2014 - A New Event Planner!

Good luck to Akaiken, who has just recently been given the opportunity to run an event of her own for the board. Stay tuned, as she's got some fun things in store for us all.

• 2/14/2014 - The Traid War Finale

It's been a long time running (almost a year, my goodness) but the Triad War is nearing its close. For all those Triads interested in being a part of the exciting finale, please sign up! Your character's involvement could lead to some very drastic climbs in the ladder! Help put a stop to the Empress once and for all!

• 12/1/2013 - BIG MEETING TONIGHT!

It's been a long time running (almost a year, my goodness) but the Triad War is nearing its close. For all those Triads interested in being a part of the exciting finale, please sign up! Your character's involvement could lead to some very drastic climbs in the ladder! Help put a stop to the Empress once and for all!

Niwa's Site Spotlights News

Congratulations to the newest winners of the site spotlight. These two members have shown through their dedication to the board that one person (in this case two) can forcefully pull a board from decline! Congratulations to Namida and Akaiken for your immeasurable contributions to Niwa. It's people like you who make this place as wonderful as it is.

They said this was a city for our kind, they said it was a safe haven from the rest of the world. This was suppose to be the city where we where safe from regular humans. But, in a city where Meta-Humans run rampant, is there such thing as safety? When taking what you want is as simple as waving your hand, or closing your eyes, how can there be law? In this city, the truth is there is only one source of law, and that are the different criminal organizations that have formed all around us. The only order is that of the darkest part of humanity, of criminal organizations where the strong thrive while the weak gasp for air. This is Niwa Nights.. This is our home.

Can you survive it?

REGISTER NOW!

Username:   Password:
One Punkass Birthday; [Skulk and invited guests only]
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 01:11 AM (532 Views)
MaKeNsHiZeRo
"Hahahahahahaha!"

His laugh...

"You wouldn't believe the look that little faggot gave me when I put my boot over his fuckin' nuts!"

His arrogant tone...

"I swear, that little pussy was probably prayin' for his god to stop me from stomping every single sperm sittin in his sack!"

His mightier-than-thou attitude.

"But too bad. I crushed that bastard's nut sack. That'll show him for fuckin' sucker punching me like that."

The young man--Katsuo Aoyama--and his bright blue hair almost glowed in the night. The woods were nearly empty, except for the few people that he invited to his own birthday bash. There was no point doing it in the city. Only problems would come up if they did it there, Katsuo knew that. Whether it be other gangs trying to put him in his place, or even a bunch of other thirsty bitches trying to leech off some liquor, it wouldn't have ended well. That's why VESPER gave him the bright idea of just holding a good ol' cook out in the neck of the woods. Deep within the thicket so that nobody could find them. Deep enough so that they could do whatever the hell they wanted to.

There were a collection of tents littered throughout the campsite. The old wooden benches looked like they nearly blended in with mother nature. Winter had long gone, leaving tonight with a cool and star-filled sky along with a nice, relaxing Spring evening. In the center of the campsite were three important things: a pile of coolers filled with liquor and beer, a cheap barbecue set with burgers and dogs grilling, and one big and beautiful bonfire where everyone could sit around and share their stories.

The night had just begun and Katsuo was already nursing his third beer. He was dressed in baggy gray sweatpants with a simple white A-shirt on top. He had made sure to be prepared for this night, dressing in a fashion that took into consideration that the young man probably wouldn't remember this night. It was soft, comfortable, and--should he end up a lucky guy--easy to navigate.

"Cheers, you mother fuckers!" he called out, toasting his beer with his mates.
Member Avatar
BUTTTSSSSSSSSSS
Kiba Takeda
Katsuo Aoyama
Nobuo Hasegawa
Jin Tsui
Jean Hardy
Quote Top Offline Profile
Tyrade
Amber was beaming, staying near those she was comfortable with. Katsuo intimidated her, she didn't like strong men, it was too easy for them to take advantage of you.

She didn't let her own insecurities ruin the fun, however. She had put some of what was left of her money towards funding the party. Beer was cheep, firewood wasn't so bad. She only had to use 1/4 of what was left of the funds she arrived in niwa with. She had gotten herself some new clothes, he old tattered ones barely holding together. A long sleeve shirt that hugged her figure, a new bra, some underwear, and some nice jeans with black sneakers and new white socks.

She had held onto her money for years, but now that she was with family, she didn't mind so much. They had provided shelter and companionship, a place to call home. The least she could do was provide some enjoyment that they wouldn't have otherwise.
Member Avatar

If every serial killer is someone we least expect, are we safest around those we expect will kill us?

In use characters
Peter (NCPD)
Axel (VG)
Emily-(Y)
Caitlyn-(NCPD)
Miranda(Triads)
Michelle (N/U)

Dead/ Shelved characters

Tinya-adopted (N/U)
Amber-deceased (S)
John- had a happy ending (HT)
Trinity-deceased (T)

Posted Image
HissoriYamaki
Usually Kenta wasn't one to enjoy parties but this one was with the people he had come to see as his friends. Even though he hadn't liked Katsuo at first the bear had warmed up to the brash youth. It was just a mater of getting used to the way he talked and acted. He was still an asshole but he had kind of grown on Kenta. Especially when he was in a good mood like the one he was in now.

As usual he had plenty of stories to go around, all about him kicking somebody's ass after they did something that pissed him off. Kenta sipped his beer as he listened, a smile on his face for once.The punks good mood was contagious and he couldn't help but find himself having a good time.

"Cheers!" He lifted his beer with him then downed the rest of it in one gulp. It was going to be one interesting night.
Member Avatar
Your friendly neighborhood creeper
Suka Komarnitskaia
Saint
Maelon was there, one hand in a pocket as he stood in the circle of people around the birthday boy, Katsuo. He listened as the blue-haired boy told his story, and smirked. His other hand had hold of a beer in a bottle. It was his first one, a cheap one that someone else had bought. He had brought alcohol, not beer, and lots of it. After withdrawing a substantial amount of money from an ATM, he handed to the one who had bought the beer, and requested alcohol of many kinds.

As he had always known, 'Ask and ye shall receive'.

So now he stood, now smiling and shaking his head with a sort of laugh at the story. The boy had asked for it, but the way that Katsuo talked about it was horrible. To Maelon, though, horrible things were outrageously funny. He had flat out laughed at some of the things they showed at school that were supposed to be terrible or heart-wrenching. He had gotten kicked out of English when the teacher showed, 'Gone with the Wind' and he laughed hysterically at the part where the woman lost her baby. Many of the other kids had thought differently of the well-dressed kid that day, but he couldn't help his sense of humor. To his defense, he was laughing partially at that, and partially at one remark by one kid who piped up from the back in a troll-like voice, "Dumb Bitch!"

Truly, Niwa High was a terrible and foul place, but he had a blast. There was always something funny to be found there.

"Cheers, you magnificent bastard!" He smiled and finished his beer, laughing a little.

It was only moments before he was gone and back again with a plastic cup filled with a mixture of liquors and soda, more liquor than anything. He took a sip and laughed to himself at how terrible it tasted. He didn't care though, he would drink it anyway. This was a party, not some bullshit! A party for one of the craziest, most relentlessly intense people Maelon - or 'M' as most called him - had ever had the pleasure to meet. This was sure to be a crazy night, Maelon couldn't wait to see what kind of crazy stuff was going to go down.
Member Avatar
Life is the journey from 'No' to 'Yes'
Michio Mori - Kaz - Vadoma - Maelon - Zhan Wen - Rye
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Ruru
Vesper held her beer to the sky, toasting her best friend as she beamed at him beside her. She nudged him once with her elbow and wished him a happy birthday. Then, to salute the guy, she chugged the beer down. The blonde only coughed once before tossing the bottle into the pile that had started to grow. She rubbed her hands on her dark jeans and then bent down to fix her shoelace. For once, the gang leader wasn't wearing something that told everyone 'I'm hot shit.' A simple over-sized sweatshirt covered up her tanktop underneath. Her jeans were worn and even had some holes in it and her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

On the other end of the flames, Haru was watching the festivities with a semi-bored look on her face. She wasn't into the whole drinking scene, and was mainly there to enjoy the show, but Katsuo's story held nothing for her. The deadgirl was mainly just watching Vesper down drink after drink in an attempt to make sure she didn't go too far. But now, the blonde was on drink four. Soon she would be trashed, and then Haru would have to help out. She sighed, but said a hearty "Cheers!" for Katsuo's sake.
Member Avatar
The Sex-Addicted Rage-Machine Who Can't Be Tranq'd!
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Skulk Theme Song
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
MaKeNsHiZeRo
"Thatta fuckin' girl. That's my fuckin' Vesp!" Katsuo called out, squinting his eyes as he winced in pain, hastily grabbing a beer of his own to down it along with Vesper. He made a promise to her one fated day, to never desert her or abandon her. He promised to stay by her side no matter what, and to make sure that she would never be alone. Never.

That was the type of man Katsuo was.

But now? He was a drunk-ass 18-year-old with his arm clung around his new buddy for the night--"Em" as he called him. The kid's name was actually Maelon, but for some reason Katsuo couldn't help but catch onto the same nickname that everyone else gave him. He didn't know the guy very well, but that was all the more reason to drink with him tonight. Katsuo smiled, knowing that there was a potential friendship coming out of this.

He gave a half-assed serious nod to Kenta too. Frankly, Katsuo thought Kenta was boring as fuck. A quiet and shy (relatively to Katsuo) big ass man who could strangle the ever-piss out of Katsuo. Katsuo walked over to Kenta with his eyebrows arched, a sense of tension in his demeanor. It was, for some reason, as though Kenta were the godfather or something. Not that he was, but that's how Katsuo was approaching him.

In a burst of sudden movements, Katsuo slammed his beer bottle into Kenta's, then smiled a wide smile. "Why so quiet, big man?"

Katsuo followed through with a hearty laugh, finishing his beer and then leaping off his toes into the air, latching onto Kenta like a squirrel. "C'mere, you big fucker. We'll get a fuckin' chuckle outta you sometime!" Katsuo laughed, trying his best to both stay on Kenta's back as well as trying to tickle the guy.

The blue-haired birthday boy had never laughed so much in his life.
Member Avatar
BUTTTSSSSSSSSSS
Kiba Takeda
Katsuo Aoyama
Nobuo Hasegawa
Jin Tsui
Jean Hardy
HissoriYamaki
Kenta had been staring off into the woods when he suddenly felt someone in front of him. He turned his head and was surprised to see Katsuo making his way over, looking very serious. Well, as serious as he could be while being drunk on his birthday. It might have been intimidating if he wasn't so much smaller then Kenta and if his breath didn't reek of cheap booze. When he crashed his beer bottle against his own he couldn't help but return the young man's smile with a small one of his own.

It was true that Kenta rarely ever talked, mostly due to the fact he saw no point in small talk. He only spoke when he had something important to say. He started to open his mouth to tell Katuso as much but he was cut off when he was suddenly tackled. A strangled cry escaped his lips as he stood up quickly, stumbling under the added weight and almost falling onto his lace.

The situation was so far off of what he was used to that he couldn't help but laugh in shock. He tried to reach around to grab the young man but he was in just the right spot that made it impossible to get a good grip of him.

"Fine I'll talk you crazy son of a bitch! Get the hell off of me!" The wide smile on his face took away from the harsh words he spoke. This was actually kind of fun. It reminded him of wrestling with his brothers back when he was younger.
Member Avatar
Your friendly neighborhood creeper
Suka Komarnitskaia
Tyrade
Amber giggled lightly at Katsuo's behavior, especially getting the usually silent Kenta to smile and laugh, though he was shouting obseneties he seemed to be enjoying himself. She was tempted to join in but unless she stripped down in front of everyone and transformed, she would have nowhere near the physical strength needed to join the fray.

She sat next to Haru at the fire, curious why she had chosen there to sit since she couldn't feel heat. "Not much the partier either huh? I've never been to a drinking party."
Member Avatar

If every serial killer is someone we least expect, are we safest around those we expect will kill us?

In use characters
Peter (NCPD)
Axel (VG)
Emily-(Y)
Caitlyn-(NCPD)
Miranda(Triads)
Michelle (N/U)

Dead/ Shelved characters

Tinya-adopted (N/U)
Amber-deceased (S)
John- had a happy ending (HT)
Trinity-deceased (T)

Posted Image
Wackman
Ezo landed in a crouched position amidst the party, as he held a long rope that went over a large branch. He slowly stood up as he saw what transpired before him. He couldn’t help but grin, some fresh blood dripping from his mouth. He always looked beat up, mainly because he had this tendency to get into fights, this time was no different but its purpose would be different. He had some fresh bruises on his arms, his grey blue vest was practically non-existent, his olive green pants were tattered and stained with blood, both his and of others. His bandanna covered his mouth as he spoke.

“Oy! Tard Head! Leave the cub alone, and check what I brought!” He said amused as he violently pulled on the rope, and something swung from the forest and held itself above the Ezo.

A young male, tied up in rope, his mouth and eyes duct taped shut as he squirmed trying to get free. Apart from the signs of a scuffle, the young man looked practically uninjured, same thing could not be said about his friends however. Ezo then lowered his bandana and saw Haru. He waved at her, dropping the rope, and causing the captured East side boy to fall to the ground with a thud as Ezo went for the hug.

“Haru, you showed up! I`m so happy!” Ezo said as there was a pained groan on the ground behind him.
Member Avatar
Floating Gentleman
Wackman's Children

Dr. Wade Ackington ph.D
"My hands don`t discriminate, why should I?

Wade's Business card and theme

Takatsuki Jun
"Oba-san~"

Jun's theme

Sairyou N. Buki
"Give me purpose and I will give myself to you!"

Sairyou’s theme

Ben Tai
"Ben Tai`s the best guy!"

Ben Tai`s theme

Lyn D. Keell
"Hit on me and I`ll hit you"

Lyn`s theme

Oscar Kostan
"We fight so they can live in peace."

Orcus won't die

Ruru
"No, the alcohol just affects me a little differently than other peop--AH!" Haru fell over as Ezo crashed into her, her serious tone and attitude completely gone now that the wolf was here. The deadgirl actually laughed as she punched him in the arm, "You jerk. You could have killed me... again." The girl was smiling though, so she wasn't really serious in her accusations.

Vesper, however, was eyeing them suspiciously from across the fire. She had heard that the deadgirl and the wolfboy were getting close, but she didn't think they were that close. Either way, her drunk mind couldn't comprehend the scene before her, so she tried to focus on something else, "What did you bring for us, Ezo?" She motioned to the tied up boy on the ground. Unsteadily, the gang leader got up and approached the prisoner, inspecting him before realizing he was from the ESB, "A present?" She grinned her usual grin.
Member Avatar
The Sex-Addicted Rage-Machine Who Can't Be Tranq'd!
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Skulk Theme Song
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · L1: Wilderness and Highway Access · Next Topic »