Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Niwa's Chatbox

Niwa's Recent News

• 8/13/2014

Until interest in Niwa is revitalized (both from the member base and the administration), we're going on a massive hiatus. It's been a long time running, and great memories have been had. Until the destined day when we all return, please check out the newest project from the Niwa community: Veil's Edge, a fantasy RP! If that isn't your cup of tea, feel free to use Niwa as a playground! Veil's Edge

They said this was a city for our kind, they said it was a safe haven from the rest of the world. This was suppose to be the city where we where safe from regular humans. But, in a city where Meta-Humans run rampant, is there such thing as safety? When taking what you want is as simple as waving your hand, or closing your eyes, how can there be law? In this city, the truth is there is only one source of law, and that are the different criminal organizations that have formed all around us. The only order is that of the darkest part of humanity, of criminal organizations where the strong thrive while the weak gasp for air. This is Niwa Nights.. This is our home.

Can you survive it?

REGISTER NOW!

Username:   Password:
Yoshitsune Abe; [TSUKA]The Old Dog
Topic Started: Aug 20 2010, 05:09 AM (603 Views)
KingCannon
Name: Abe Yoshitsune (Family, Given)
Alias: Mr. Abe; Oyaji
Gang Affiliation: Tsukamoto-gumi

Birth Date: June 14th, 1955
Occupation: Hitman/Tsukamoto Lieutenant/Professor of Sociology at Jinsei University
Physique:
Posted Image
Though riddled with scars and signs of aging Abe is still very fit. Standing at only 5'10 and weighing no more than 170lbs, Mr. Abe is not very big, but he is built like a brick. This is always hidden by a well tailored but bland suit, even on the longest summer days. Arguably his only notable features are his slightly tanner than average skin and his scornful glare.

Personality: Mr. Abe is a very mysterious figure in the Underworld. No one knows his given name save for the current Tsukamoto boss, so most people just call him Mr. Abe or "the old man". He has worked for the Tsukumoto family as long as any of the new generation can remember, always by the side of his boss. He is the head enforcer and executioner of the Tsukamoto. If he kills for you, it's a favor, and you will owe him, big. More often than not, he selects his own targets as people stopped questioning his ability to judge good targets years ago. Despite his prominence in the gang, he is a ghost. No one really knows where he's from, and the police have next to nothing on him. He is so shrouded in mystery that he has become disassociated from his own legend. Most people don't even know that the old friend of Boss Tsukamoto is also the group's most feared hitman. Abe is sharp tongued and blunt. He doesn't suffer fools, and he hates children. In the end, he is just an old man, paranoid, and weary of the world. He has been growing more and more anxious and agitated with the new generation of so called gangsters.

Personal History: No one but Mr. Abe himself is privy to this information. He was born in Okinawa, to a single mother, and came to Niwa just in time to witness the triumphant rise of the Tsukamoto under their new boss, Takeshi. The Tsukamoto-gumi took care of him and his mother, and he was on a fast track to a life dedicated to the group. In an a creative effort to train future lieutenants for the Tsukamoto, Takeshi urged his latest initiates to enlist in the JSDF and receive training from American forces occupying the country at the time.

While that was the extent of their training for most of the young men, Abe was selected to provide unofficial support for the Americans in Afghanistan, fighting against Soviets. It is here that Abe killed for the first time. It wasn't long before it became a habit. If joining the Tsukamoto had been his best choice before he joined the military, now it seemed to be his only one. He took to the role of Takeshi's newest enforcer with gusto and violent fervor. Now he is one of the few remaining members of the old guard who are still alive and active in the group. Sadly, he has more and more been forced to act as the Tsukamoto's defender than their enforcer as of late.

Gifts/Skills/Abilities/Powers:

神 親分 (Kami Oyabun) Spirit Boss - As the great Abe no Seimei, Yoshitsune has a natural charisma with the spirits around him. They serve him as loyal followers and friends, and aid him in whatever tasks he requires. In particular, a pair of horse sized wolf spirits have dedicated themselves to him full time. They act as his subordinates and allies, complementing his skills with their own unique abilities. They tend to refer to Abe as Boss or Aniki. Both spirits can travel around invisible and intangible, and be used to scout or spy. They can also manifest before people, though they are still intangible, they can be seen and heard. The spirits can also posses inanimate objects, each having their own preference.

Benkei- The great white wolf carries a large metal wheel on her back. She is skilled at the possession of vehicles, and tends to work as Abe's personal driver. She also tends to stay near him while Yoichi hunts. She is more hot headed and fierce than Yoichi, and she is very protective of Abe. She loathes people who show her boss disrespect and urges violent reaction.

Yoichi- Somewhat bigger than Benkei, but much more relaxed, he is a calm and cold hunter. He wears a mask and necklace as signs of rank. While at first it may seem that he is the voice of reason between the two spirits he is even more violent and bloodthirsty than his partner. He is Abe's closest council, and Benkei's senior by a few hundred years. He prefers to posses weapons, particularly fire arms. He does not control them directly, like Benkei, instead gently guiding Abe's hand. When Yoichi posses a weapon, the already incredibly skilled hitman's abilities verge on the supernatural, like ricocheting shots around corners or cover.

Additional Information:

Mr. Abe is a trained sniper and is very familiar with guerrilla fighting. He is skilled in the use of numerous fire arms, as well as a number of melee weapons, particularly the katana. He is a practitioner of Yagyū Shinkage-ryū, which he first picked up in his school days. He has knowledge of a number of other fighting styles, but in the end it mostly comes down to instinct and years of experience, and he calls no school his own. He also well versed in demolitions, lock picking, evasive driving, and urban warfare.

Paired Custom M1911 Pistols- His most preferred weapon aside from his M21, he uses these more as they are easier to carry around, as he can keep them in his shoulder holster under his jacket. Chambered in .45 ACP, these guns, like his rifle are callbacks to his military days. They are also reliable and effective. He has a tendency to use the guns akimbo with rapid alternating fire.

M21 Sniper Rifle- This is his preferred sniping weapon, not requiring the great range of modern custom rifles in the confines of the city he find this rifle perfect for most jobs. He does not carry it around, only bringing it out for important jobs. It is chambered for the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge.

Introduction RP: mrf...

Oath: I, Ender, shall respect my fellow role players, regardless of whether or not I see them as a good person.
I shall respect my administration, whom have selflessly devoted their time and efforts to provide me with a fun and nurturing role playing environment.
I shall respect myself, to be an active participant of the community, to conduct myself in a manner of which I do not belittle myself or others.
I shall respect role playing, by not bastardizing the process with chatspeak, non-consensual godmoding, ignorance, and closed-mindedness.
I shall respect zetaboards, whom have graciously offered to house this wonderful forum, to abide by their rules and regulations by not posting illegal or sexual materials.
I shall respect the board, which serves as the platform to propel my drive for role playing, by making use of the tools provided such as the Time and Weather, Location, and the given Context.
I shall respect Makenshi zero, the creator of this board whom serves as the enforcer, the teacher, and the fellow role player to all members.
I shall respect all that is Niwa Nights and all shall respect me.
Edited by KingCannon, Jan 15 2013, 12:17 AM.
Member Avatar
About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Quote Top Offline Profile
MaKeNsHiZeRo
Ender
Aug 20 2010, 05:09 AM
Gifts/Skills/Abilities/Powers:

神 親分 (Kami Oyabun) Spirit Boss - As the great Abe no Seimei, Saito has a natural charisma with the spirits around him. They serve him as loyal followers and friends, and aid him in whatever tasks he requires. In particular, a pair of horse sized wolf spirits have dedicated themselves to him full time. They act as his subordinates and allies, complementing his skills with their own unique abilities. They tend to refer to Abe as Boss or Aniki. Both spirits can travel around invisible and intangible, and be used to scout or spy. They can also manifest before people, though they are still intangible, they can be seen and heard. The spirits can also posses inanimate objects, each having their own preference.

Benkei- The great white wolf carries a large metal wheel on her back. She is skilled at the possession of vehicles, and tends to work as Abe's personal driver. She also tends to stay near him while Yoichi hunts. She is more hot headed and fierce than Yoichi, and she is very protective of Abe. She loathes people who show her boss disrespect and urges violent reaction.

Yoichi- Somewhat bigger than Yoichi, but much more relaxed, he is a calm and cold hunter. His forepaws are in shackles. While at first it may seem that he is the voice of reason between the two spirits he is even more violent and bloodthirsty than his partner. He is Abe's closest council, and Benkei's senior by a few hundred years. He prefers to posses weapons, particularly fire arms. He does not control them directly, like Benkei, instead gently guiding Abe's hand. When Yoichi posses a weapon, the already incredibly skilled hitman's abilities verge on the supernatural, like ricocheting shots around corners or cover.

Additional Information:

Mr. Abe is a trained sniper and is very familiar with guerilla fighting. He is skilled in the use of numerous fire arms, as well as a number of melee weapons, particularly the katana. He is a practitioner of Nakanishi-ha Ittō-ryū, which he first picked up in his school days. He has knowledge of a number of other fighting styles, but in the end it mostly comes down to instinct and years of experience, and he calls no school his own. He also well versed in demolitions, lock picking, evasive driving, and urban warfare.

Paired Custom M1911 Pistols- His most prefered weapon aside from his M21, he uses these more as they are easier to carry around, as he can keep them in his shoulder holster under his jacket. Chambered in .45 ACP, these guns, like his rifle are callbacks to his military days. They are also reliable and effective. He has a tendency to use the guns akimbo with rapid alternating fire.

M21 Sniper Rifle- This is his prefered sniping weapon, not requiring the great range of modern custom rifles in the confines of the city he find this rifle perfect for most jobs. He does not carry it around, only bringing it out for important jobs. It is chambered for the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge.
Glad to see some Tsukamoto join in!
Member Avatar
BUTTTSSSSSSSSSS
Kiba Takeda
Katsuo Aoyama
Nobuo Hasegawa
Jin Tsui
Jean Hardy
Quote Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · N - Z · Next Topic »